This course is intended for IT professionals who have some knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure.
– IT professionals who want to deploy, configure, and administer services and virtual machines (VMs) in Azure.
– IT professional who use Microsoft System Center to manage and orchestrate server infrastructure.
– Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate and migrate on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
– IT professionals who want to use Windows Azure to host websites and mobile app backend services.
– IT professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
– IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam 70-533, Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
Before attending this course, students must have the following technical knowledge:
– Completed the Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) certification in Windows Server 2012.
Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: virtual machines, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks (VHDs).
– Understanding of network configuration, including: TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
– Understanding of websites, including: how to create, configure, monitor and deploy a website on Internet Information Services (IIS).
– Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including: domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
– Understanding of database concepts, including: tables, queries, Structured Query Language (SQL), and database schemas.
– Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
This course is delivered as MOC on Demand.
This course also is intended for IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification exam, 70-533, Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
Module 1: Introduction to Azure
Module 2: Implementing and managing Azure networking
Module 3: Implementing virtual machines
Module 4: Managing virtual machines
Module 5: Implementing Azure App services
Module 6: Planning and implementing storage, backup, and recovery services
Module 7: Planning and implementing Azure SQL Database
Module 8: Implementing PaaS cloud services
Module 9: Implementing Azure Active Directory
Module 10: Managing Active Directory in a hybrid environment
Module 11: Implementing Azure-based management and automation
Keywords: Azure, Cloud Service