CL210 Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Infrastructure Configuration for Cloud Administrators
Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Day 2 Operations for Cloud Operators (CL210) is designed for cloud operators, service administrators, and automation engineers who operate and manage a full-featured hybrid and private cloud-computing environment using Red Hat OpenStack Platform. You will learn how to manage, monitor, troubleshoot, and scale a Red Hat OpenStack Platform infrastructure. This course focuses on using the OpenStack Client command-line user interface to configure metrics, policies, and architecture in order to support enterprise cloud applications and daily operations.
This virtual training is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.1 and Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® version 8.2
Red Hat virtual training is real-time training conducted by live Red Hat-certified instructors in an interactive, virtual environment, giving you the same industry-respected content and hands-on labs as the corresponding classroom-based courses, including virtual lab machines that run actual products.
Course content summary
- Managing overcloud service containerization technology.
- Providing metrics for performance tuning and governance.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting Open Virtual Networking (OVN) network flow.
- Configuring Identity service using an external Red Hat IdM store.
- Managing the core control plane, including Pacemaker.
- Customizing images, with techniques for multiple use cases.
- Managing block and object storage back-ends.
- Managing compute nodes, including tuning and hyperconverged.
- Troubleshooting Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
See detailed course outline here.
Audience for this course
This course is intended for Linux system administrators, cloud administrators, cloud operators, and infrastructure architects interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private or hybrid cloud.
Prerequisites for this course
Need more flexible learning options?
Choose a training that fits best your learning style and schedule. To hear more about virtual and self-paced training formats, please contact Personal Customer Service email@example.com or through chat-service.
Keywords: Cloud, Cloud computing, Open Virtual Networking, OpenStack, OVN, Red Hat, Red Hat Openstack