This Cloud security seminar provide an insight into the challenges of Cloud Security. It provides practical advice and guidance on Cloud governance, security metrics in the Cloud and security profiling whilst maintaining a pro-active Cloud security posture.
- Understand the key security governing concepts of Cloud Computing
- Describe and discuss the key governing metrics of Cloud Computing
- Explain the principle security risks involved with using the Cloud
- Discuss what kinds of data should, and should not be committed to the Cloud and why
- Identify key issues involved with protecting Cloud based data
- Discuss roles and responsibilities between you and your Cloud provider
- Understand the key security processes, building a Cloud security baseline
Security Governance in the Cloud
- Is the Cloud secure?
- Key cloud security concepts
- Security governance processes
Implementing Security Governance in the Cloud
- Supply chain procurement
- Key security metrics
- A Cloud security baseline
Cloud Security Profiles
- Shadow IT, where is your cloud?
- Understanding the security risks of the Cloud
- Deciding what information belongs in the cloud
- Protecting your cloud based systems
- Roles, rules and access
- Auditing Cloud service providers