English | AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Learn the basics of cloud services and the basic pillars of Microsoft Azure
Are you interested in cloud services or is your organization planning or already using Azure cloud services? This course provides a comprehensive basic package of Azure. Learn the basics of Microsoft Azure with training videos.
If you’re familiar with tech, you will be well prepared to continue with deeper role-based Azure training. If you work in some other role in your organization where Azure is used or the implementation is planned, then this course will help you understand the possibilities offered by Azure.
Whether you’re new to the field or a seasoned professional, mastering the basics in Microsoft Azure can help you jump-start your career and prepare you to dive deeper into the many technical opportunities Azure offers.
Prerequisites: This course has no prerequisites. It is aimed at anyone who wants to learn more about Microsoft Azure; such as business decision makers and IT specialists.
It is recommended to have familiarity with concepts of networking, storage, compute, application support, and application development. You can use your Azure Fundamentals certification to reinforce your basics for other Azure role-based or specialty certifications, but it isn’t a prerequisite for any of them.
Material: Training videos facilitated by Sovelto experts. You will also have access to Microsoft’s official material AZ-900T01 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.
Test: The course prepares for the certification exam: AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.
Duration: Facilitated self-study and Learning Coach guidance is scheduled for three weeks + one week of preparation for the certification exam, but you can also complete the studies according to your own schedule or background.
Learn Microsoft Azure Fundamentals in this effective training that combines self-study and online coaching. Perfectly suited to be carried out alongside work. You get personal guidance from a Learning Coach and a study path designed by the Coach. If you are motivated to study, this training will almost guarantee genuine learning and certification.
Content of the Microsoft Fundamentals Coaching program:
- Video recordings facilitated by experts in English, divided into modules. Each last about one hour.
- Learning environment PRO Skills (Howspace) and Learning Coach support via video connection and chat.
- Once a week Learning Coach’s online afternoon tea.
- About an hour long live online meetings led by a Learning Coach. Topics include:
- Kick Off and orientation to studies
- Study best practices
- Certification preparation (You can buy the certification test voucher and the MeasureUp practice test key separately.)
- “How did we manage?” -feedback summary and further plans
PRO Skills service at your disposal for a year to familiarize yourself with many other technologies! So, after completing this program, you can continue studying another Microsoft Fundamentals topic at no extra cost or familiarize yourself with many other technologies with the help of the extensive video library. The learning environment PRO Skills and Learning Coach’s training programs are at your disposal throughout the year.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand general cloud computing concepts
- Understand core services available with Microsoft Azure
- Understand security, privacy, compliance and trust with Microsoft Azure
- Understand pricing and support models available with Microsoft
Module 1: Describe Core Cloud Concepts
- Introduction to Azure fundamentals
- Discuss Azure fundamental concepts
- Describe core Azure architectural components
Module 2: Describe core Azure services
- Explore Azure database and analytics services
- Explore Azure compute services
- Explore Azure Storage services
- Explore Azure networking services
Module 3: Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure
- Choose the best AI service for your needs
- Choose the best tools to help organizations build better solutions
- Choose the best monitoring service for visibility, insight, and outage mitigation
- Choose the best tools for managing and configuring your Azure environment
- Choose the best Azure serverless technology for your business scenario in Azure
- Choose the best Azure IoT service for your application
Module 4: Describe general security and network security features
- Protect against security threats on Azure
- Secure network connectivity on Azure
Module 5: Describe general security and network security features
- Secure access to your applications by using Azure identity services
- Build a cloud governance strategy on Azure
- Examine privacy, compliance, and data protection standards on Azure
Module 6: Describe Azure cost management and service level agreements
- Plan and manage your Azure costs
- Choose the right Azure services by examining SLAs and service lifecycle