Expert Oracle University instructors will help you explore annotations, Session Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB-Lite), Java Persistence API (JPA), servlets, JavaServer Pages(JSPs), Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI), JAX-RS RESTful web services, the Java API for WebSocket and the Java API for JSON processing.
– Develop web-based interfaces for both desktop and mobile devices.
– Assemble an application.
– Build Java applications.
– Deploy an application into an application server (Java EE platform runtime environment).
Benefits to You
Participate in Hands-On Labs
By learning through hands-on exercises via structured labs, you’ll get a chance to explore EJB-Lite session bean components, which can be used with container-managed transactions. You’ll perform lab exercises using the NetBeans IDE and WebLogic Server.
Java EE Developers
– Experience with Java SE, or Java Programmer Certification
– Understand object-oriented principles
– Basic understanding of database concepts and SQL syntax
– Java SE 8 Programming
– Experience with an Integrated Development Environment
Eine is a Microsoft Office specialist, who has worked as a full-time trainer for over 15 years. She has been involved in planning numerous customized training projects and has operated as a responsible trainer in many Office-migration projects. As an enthusiastic learner herself, she has studied human resource management, business administration and project management alongside working.
Competence: Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), MOS Master-level, MCAS for Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word, IPMA Level D – Certified Project Management Associate, ITIL Foundation 2011 Edition, Microsoft Office specialist.