LS120 Red Hat Learning Subscription Basic
On-demand, self-paced learning with continuously updated content
Red Hat® Learning Subscription, offered by Red Hat Training and Certification, provides on-demand access to help you quickly learn Red Hat technologies. This annual subscription is continuously updated to help you develop the skills and knowledge demanded by a growing technology market.
Whether you have recently adopted Red Hat OpenShift®, your team is increasing automation with Red Hat Ansible® Automation Platform, or you are a system administrator who needs to learn additional skills on Red Hat Enterprise Linux®, the subscription has content from across the Red Hat portfolio to help you develop skills and find answers when you need them.
Customize your subscription tier
RHLS Basic helps you build your skills on Red Hat technologies and prepare for certification. With the RHLS Standard, you have additional features to help you meet your certification goals.
- One year of access: Self-paced access to more than 50 video classroom courses.
- E-book downloads: Download up to 10 course e-books to continue learning offline.
- Early access: Be the first to explore in-development technology before it is officially released by accessing courses and labs currently in development.
- 400 hours of cloud-based labs: Access the same labs as in the classroom for hands-on practice in authentic Red Hat environments, delivered 24×7 on six continents.
- Skills paths: Map your learning and certification goals to one of the skills paths inside the platform to develop a strong foundation for a specific skill set.
- Reporting: An individual’s dashboard provides a summary of training progress, course and lab usage, as well as exam status. Management reports provide the same metrics so the enterprise can measure their team’s engagement and progress.
See more detailed description of the contents here.
Try it now!
Visit our Red Hat landing page for more information and try a 7-day free trial!
Need flexible training options?
Choose a training that fits best your learning style and schedule. To hear more about virtual and self-paced training formats, please contact Personal Customer Service email@example.com or through our Chat-Service.
Keywords: DevOps, JBoss, Linux, Middleware, OpenShift, OpenStack, Red Hat