Teams Advanced workout concentrates especially to the owner role in a team. You will make the most of this workout if you have participated the Microsoft Teams Workout: Basics or have equivalent skills.
Our Teams workouts are divided into different sections and you may also want to participate to:
- How to create a team
- How to invite members outside your organization to your team
- How to manage the team structure and rights as an owner
- How to create standard and private channels
- How to add a subject to a new conversation
- How to attach screenshots to messages
- How to manage a channel as an owner
- How to create notifications
- How to publish messages within many channels
- How to set up controls in channels
- How to attach a modified link to a message
- How to move emails to team conversations
- How to manage notifications of channels and conversations
- How to manage who may reply to a certain message
- How to manage user rights of files in a team
- How to use connectors
- How to schedule a meeting within a team
- How to add recordings to tabs in a team
- How to delete and restore a channel
- How to archive a team
- How to delete a team
This workout is an advanced level remote training and you can easily join from your workstation.
Enroll and start today!
Sovelto Easy workouts make learning easy!
Join in with Microsoft Teams and learn from Sovelto’s experienced instructors. We will cover all O365 tools you use in your daily work.
Select the time and topic that suits you best, put your headset on and start learning!
Keywords: Microsoft, Microsoft 365, microsoft teams, teams