Microsoft Teams is a toolkit for efficient teamwork. The main point is that it brings together all the communication and contents whenever needed and with all devices. In other words – everything a team needs for successful collaboration. This workout focuses on the basics of Teams from the team member point of view.
Our Teams workouts are divided into different sections and you may also want to participate to:
You’ll make the most of this workout if you have participated the Moving from Skype to Teams and Modern file management -workouts, or have equivalent skills.
- How to use Teams with different devices
- How to understand the outline of Teams
- How to join a team
- What is a team, a channel or a tab
- How to personalize the list of teams
- How to chat with your team
- How to edit and delete your messages
- How to join a chat your teammate started
- How to mention other team members or the whole team in your message
- How to attach files to your messages
- How to save a message
- How to manage notification settings
- How to set your status message
- How to add tabs to a channel
- How to search for messages and more in Teams
- How to join a team outside your organization
- How to leave a team
This workout is a basic level remote training and you can easily join from your workstation.
Enroll and start today!
Sovelto Easy workouts make learning easy!
Join in with Microsoft Teams and learn from Sovelto’s experienced instructors. We will cover all O365 tools you use in your daily work.
Select the time and topic that suits you best, put your headset on and start learning!
Keywords: Microsoft, Microsoft 365, microsoft teams, teams