Expert Oracle University instructors discuss OSB as a common infrastructure in support of a broad scale SOA initiative.
– Use Oracle Service Bus 12c to make services interact in a decouple manner.
– Implement enterprise-quality message flows with Service Bus 12c.
– Implement message validation, routing, transformation and enrichment.
– Integrate services with legacy systems.
– Enable service level abstraction.
Taking this course will teach you how to use Oracle Service Bus 12c to make services interact in a decouple manner – overcoming the challenges of location transparency, transport protocol mediation, message validation, message routing, message transformation, message enhancement and security in an integration project.
Oracle Service Bus can help your enterprise integration without having to write your own integration logic for every application.
– Working knowledge of messaging, web service and SOA
Eine is a Microsoft Office specialist, who has worked as a full-time trainer for over 15 years. She has been involved in planning numerous customized training projects and has operated as a responsible trainer in many Office-migration projects. As an enthusiastic learner herself, she has studied human resource management, business administration and project management alongside working.
Competence: Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), MOS Master-level, MCAS for Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word, IPMA Level D – Certified Project Management Associate, ITIL Foundation 2011 Edition, Microsoft Office specialist.