Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you through interactive instruction, walking you through new concepts, while diving into real-world applications.
Learn how to:
– Describe a typical performance methodology.
– Use a load-testing tool such as the Grinder.
– Use command-line and graphical tools such as jps, jcmd, Java VisualVM, Mission Control, and Flight Recorder.
– Generate and analyze performance data.
– Tune operating system resources.
– Tune Java Virtual Machine (JVM) and Oracle WebLogic Server parameters.
Benefits to You:
Taking this course will help you develop the skills to increase the performance and scalability of your organization’s applications and services with the Oracle WebLogic Server — the world’s #1 application server. You’ll learn how to simplify deployment and significantly improve time-to-market.
Tune the System
This training also teaches you how to tune the system at different levels to ensure that applications run smoothly without overtaxing available resources. In addition, walk away with an understanding of how performance-test data is generated, gathered, analyzed, and saved.
Identify Performance Differences
Finally, you’ll learn how to use a combination of tools to examine system resource, Java Virtual Machine, and Oracle WebLogic Server runtime metrics so that you can identify performance differences before and after configuration changes. You’ll also practice analyzing these differences to determine the settings that optimize application performance.
Java EE Developers
– Adequate knowledge of administering Oracle WebLogic Server
– Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I
– Basic knowledge of Java programming
Eine is a Microsoft Office specialist, who has worked as a full-time trainer for over 15 years. She has been involved in planning numerous customized training projects and has operated as a responsible trainer in many Office-migration projects. As an enthusiastic learner herself, she has studied human resource management, business administration and project management alongside working.
Competence: Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), MOS Master-level, MCAS for Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word, IPMA Level D – Certified Project Management Associate, ITIL Foundation 2011 Edition, Microsoft Office specialist.