Red Hat® Enterprise Performance Tuning teaches senior Linux® system administrators about performance tuning for Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
This course discusses system architecture with an emphasis on:
– Understanding the implications on system performance.
– Methods for testing the effects of performance adjustments.
– Open source benchmarking utilities.
– Methods for analyzing system and networking performance.
– Tuning configurations for specific application loads.
This course can also help you prepare for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Performance Tuning exam (EX442). This version of the course includes the exam.
Course content summary
– Tuning for use-case scenarios (for example, HPC, large memory, database, and file server)
– Applying tuning profiles with tuned
– Tuning virtual machines (primarily guest, but host is discussed)
– Tuning memory and caches
– Tuning CPU and memory utilization using cgroups (integrated in systemd)
– Gathering performance metrics and other data for tuning purposes
Senior Linux system administrators responsible for maximizing resource utilization through performance tuning.
– Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) certification or equivalent experience.
– Candidates who have not earned their RHCE, can confirm they have the correct skills by passing our online skills assessment.
Jos haluat maksaa Sovelto Accessilla, ota yhteys myyntipalveluun.
Eine is a Microsoft Office specialist, who has worked as a full-time trainer for over 15 years. She has been involved in planning numerous customized training projects and has operated as a responsible trainer in many Office-migration projects. As an enthusiastic learner herself, she has studied human resource management, business administration and project management alongside working.
Competence: Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), MOS Master-level, MCAS for Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word, IPMA Level D – Certified Project Management Associate, ITIL Foundation 2011 Edition, Microsoft Office specialist.