The primary audience for this course is existing IT professionals who have some knowledge and experience with Azure, and advanced experience with the Windows Server operating system. In addition, IT professionals who take this course typically want to develop knowledge of identity services integration between on-premises services and cloud services. This would typically include:
- AD DS administrators who are looking to train in cloud identity and access technologies.
- System or infrastructure administrators with general AD DS experience and knowledge, who are looking for more advanced identity training for Azure services.
- Experience with AD DS concepts and technologies in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Experience working with and configuring Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Basic experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic experience with cloud services such as Microsoft Office 365.
- Basic experience with the Azure platform.
- Basic experience with identities on premises or in cloud.
Material: This course is delivered as MOC on Demand.
Module 1: Introducing Azure AD
- Azure AD overview
- Implementing and configuring Azure AD
- Managing Azure AD
Module 2: Integrating on-premises Active Directory with Azure
- Extending an on-premises Active Directory domain to Azure
- Directory synchronization overview
- Implementing and configuring directory synchronization
- Managing synchronized directories
Module 3: Using Azure AD as a directory service in hybrid environments
- Azure AD as a directory service for on-premises environments
- Configuring SSO with Azure AD
- Implementing Azure AD PIM
Module 4: Configuring and protecting authentication in hybrid environments
- Authenticating users in hybrid environments
- Implementing multi-factor authentication
Module 5: Deploying Azure RMS with on-premises services
- RMS overview
- Implementing Azure RMS
- Integrating Azure RMS with on-premises services
Module 6: Monitoring Azure AD
- Azure AD reporting
- Monitoring Azure AD
Avainsanat: Azure, Cloud Service