This course is intended for IT professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources. Students who seek certification in the 70-697 Windows 10 Configuring exam will also benefit from this course. This course is also intended to provide skills for Enterprise Desktop/Device Support Technicians (EDSTs) who provide Tier 2 support to users who run Windows 10 desktops and devices within a Windows domain environment in medium to large enterprise organizations.
- Before attending this course, students must have:
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP, User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and DNS.
- Knowledge of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles, and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Understanding of certificate-based security.
- Understanding of Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 fundamentals.
- Understanding of Windows client operating system essentials, such as a working knowledge of Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8.
Material: This course is delivered as MOC on Demand. In addition you will have Digital MOC available for reading online or offline.
Module 1: Overview of Windows 10
Module 2: Installing Windows 10
Module 3: Configuring Your Device
Module 4: Configuring Network Connectivity
Module 5: Managing Storage
Module 6: Managing Files and Printers
Module 7: Managing Apps in Windows 10
Module 8: Managing Data Security
Module 9: Managing Device Security
Module 10: Managing Network Security
Module 11: Troubleshooting and Recovery
Module 12: Maintaining Windows 10
Avainsanat: Windows 10