ASTQB Mobile Testing Certificate eLearning
Introduces the best approaches for testing mobile applications
Because mobile projects tend to be fast-paced and the devices and user profiles are so widely varied, traditional testing approaches may not meet the needs of the project. A new set of skills is required to effectively plan, organise and execute the testing of mobile projects.
This course will show how to prioritise the testing, how to work with the project team to quantify the risks, determine the best tools to use for the testing, and accomplish the testing efficiently within tight time constraints.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Participants should have a general understanding of test design, processes and terminology. An ISTQB Foundation certificate is recommended, but not required.
The course will benefit Testers of any level who are or will be working on mobile projects that want to gain a general understanding of the testing involved and the required certification.
- Introducing the Mobile Test World
- Test Planning and Design
- Quality Characteristics for Mobile Applications
- Testing Techniques
- Using Statistics
- Environments and Tools
- Planning for the Future
- Identify and mitigate the challenges that face a mobile application tester.
- Plan, design and implement appropriate test cases for mobile applications.
- Work with other team members to identify and assess risks and to implement a testing solution to help mitigate those risks.
- Identify the applicable quality characteristics for a mobile application and identify an appropriate testing approach to address those characteristics.
- Participate in tool analysis and selection to select the most appropriate tools for conducting mobile application testing.
- Identify areas for non-functional testing and prepare appropriate tests for those areas.
- Understand the differences between the various mobile application types and select appropriate tools, techniques and approaches to test those applications.
- Effectively employ simulators, emulators and the cloud for testing.
- Participate in planning for the future, including proper tool selection and building for maintainability.
Concepts and Terminology
- Hybrid application
- Internet of Things
- Minimal essential test strategy (METS)
- Mobile application testing
- Mobile web application
- Native device
- Native mobile application
- Operational profiles
- Risk analysis
- Wearables testing
Our online package allows for self-paced learning and the flexibility to study within your own schedule for 12 months. After your order you will receive instructions how to start the course within two business days.
Planit Virtual Academy works best on the following browsers:
- MS Internet Explorer 10, 11
- MS Edge
- Mozilla Firefox version 45 Extended Support Release (ESR)
- Google Chrome 54
- Safari OS X
- Mobile Browser Android >4 and iOS >9
The examination is independently administered and consists of a closed book, 40-question multiple choice exam. Candidates must score a minimum of 26 to become an ASTQB certified Mobile Testing professional at the Foundation level.
We recommend that you take the certificate exam after the course, and book and pay your own exam either in e-exam format from test center at Sovelto or in paper-based format from http://www.fistb.fi/en/certifications/exam-calendar.
Avainsanat: ASTQB, Mobiili, Mobile, Sertifoituminen, Testaus