DO180R ROLE Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers and Kubernetes
This self-study Red Hat Online Learning (ROLE) training helps you build core knowledge in managing containers through hands-on experience with containers, Kubernetes, and the Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform. These skills are needed for multiple roles, including developers, administrators, and site reliability engineers.
What’s Red Hat Online Learning (ROLE)? Learn more >>
Course content summary
- Understand container and OpenShift architecture.
- Create containerized services.
- Manage containers and container images.
- Create custom container images.
- Deploy containerized applications on Red Hat OpenShift.
- Deploy multi-container applications.
See more detailed course outline here.
- Developers who wish to containerize software applications
- Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration
- Architects who are considering using container technologies in software architectures
- Site reliability engineers who are considering using Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift
- Be able to use a Linux terminal session, issue operating system commands, and be familiar with shell scripting
- Have experience with web application architectures and their corresponding technologies
- Being a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) is recommended, but not required
You learn about the benefits of containers, Docker, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift with our free offering, Deploying Containerized Applications Technical Overview (DO080).
Need more information about Red Hat trainings?
Choose a training that fits best your learning style and schedule. To hear more about virtual and self-paced training formats, please contact Personal Customer Service email@example.com or through our Chat-Service.
Avainsanat: Containers, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Red Hat