DO180R ROLE Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers and Kubernetes
Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform (DO180) introduces students to building and managing containers for deployment on a Kubernetes cluster.
This self-study training helps students build core knowledge and skills in managing containers through hands-on experience with containers, Kubernetes, and the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform needed for multiple roles, including developers, administrators and site reliability engineers.
What’s Red Hat Online Learning (ROLE)? Learn more >>
- Container and OpenShift Architecture
- Creating containerized services
- Managing containers and container images
- Creating custom container images
- Deploying containerized applications on OpenShift
- Deploying multi-container applications
See more detailed course outline here.
- Developers who want to containerize software applications.
- Administrators who are new to container technology and container orchestration.
- Architects who are looking to use container technologies in software architectures.
- Site Reliability Engineers who want to support their technology infrastructure using Kubernetes and OpenShift.
- Site reliability engineers who are considering using Kubernetes and Red Hat OpenShift
- Take our free assessment to gauge whether this offering is the best fit for your skills.
- Experience in the use of a Linux terminal session, issuing operating system commands, and familiarity with shell scripting.
- A Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification is recommended but not required.
- Some experience with web application architectures and their corresponding technologies.
Need more information about Red Hat trainings?
Choose a training that fits best your learning style and schedule. To hear more about virtual and self-paced training formats, please contact Personal Customer Service email@example.com or through our Chat-Service.
Avainsanat: Containers, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Red Hat