DO280R ROLE Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster
This self-study Red Hat Online Learning (ROLE) training teaches you how to configure, troubleshoot, and manage Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform. This hands-on, lab-based course shows you how to verify the successful installation of a cluster, manage it on a day-to-day basis, and troubleshoot the deployment of containerized applications.
What’s Red Hat Online Learning? Learn more >>
Course content summary
- Describe the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform cluster installation and update processes
- Troubleshoot application deployments
- Configure authentication using local users
- Control access to projects using role-based access control (RBAC)
- Expose applications to clients external to the cluster using TLS encryption
- Configure network isolation between services and applications using network policies
- Configure application scheduling using labels and selectors
- Limit compute resource usage of applications with resource limits and quotas
- Manage a cluster and deployed applications with the Web Console
- Install Kubernetes Operators with the Web Console
This course is designed for system administrators, architects, and developers who want to install and configure Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
- System and Software Architects interested in understanding features and functionality of an OpenShift cluster.
- System Administrators interested in the ongoing management of clusters and containerized applications.
- Cluster Operators interested in managing access to cluster resources by users and applications.
- Site Reliability Engineers interested in the ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting of a cluster.
Need more information about Red Hat flexible learning options?
Choose a training that fits best your learning style and schedule. To hear more about virtual and self-paced training formats, please contact Personal Customer Service email@example.com or through chat-service.
Avainsanat: DevOps, OpenShift, Red Hat