DO288 Red Hat OpenShift Development II: Containerizing Applications
Red Hat OpenShift Development I: Containerizing Applications (DO288) enhances understanding of containers as a key technology for configuring and deploying applications and microservices. As the second course in the OpenShift development track, this offering will teach you how to design, build, and deploy containerized software applications to an OpenShift cluster.
Whether you’re writing container-native applications or migrating existing brownfield applications, you’ll learn how to boost developer productivity powered by Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform, a containerized application platform that allows enterprises to manage container deployments and scale their applications using Kubernetes.
This course is also available as part of our Red Hat Learning Subscription. Learn more >>
- Manager and trigger application builds.
- Customize an existing source-to-image base image.
- Create an OpenShift template.
- Create health checks to monitor and improve application reliability.
- Create and deploy a Jenkins pipeline for continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Create and deploy cloud-native application for OpenShift.
See more detailed course description here
- Enterprise application developers
- Site reliability engineers
Recommended for this course:
Need flexible learning options?
Choose a training that fits best your learning style and schedule. To hear more about virtual and self-paced training formats, please contact Personal Customer Service email@example.com or through chat-service.
Avainsanat: Containers, Docker, OpenShift, Red Hat