DO417R ROLE Microsoft Windows Automation with Red Hat Ansible
This self-study Red Hat Online Learning (ROLE) -training is designed for Windows Server professionals without previous Ansible® experience. You will use Ansible to write automation playbooks for Microsoft Windows systems to perform common system administration tasks reproducibly at scale. You will also learn to use Red Hat® Ansible Tower to securely manage and run your Ansible playbooks from a central web-based user interface.
What’s Red Hat Online Learning (ROLE)? Learn more >>
Course content summary
- Configure Microsoft Windows systems to be managed with Ansible.
- Create and manage inventories of managed hosts and provide credentials to manage them to Red Hat Ansible Tower.
- Write Ansible playbooks to consistently automate multiple tasks and apply them to managed hosts.
- Run individual ad hoc automation tasks and complex playbooks from Red Hat Ansible Tower.
- Create survey forms in Red Hat Ansible Tower to simplify playbook operation.
- Parameterize playbooks using variables and facts.
- Write and reuse existing Ansible roles to simplify playbook creation and reuse code.
- Leverage existing PowerShell DSC code to extend the power of Ansible automation.
- Automate common Windows Server system administration tasks using Ansible.
See detailed course outline and technical considerations here.
Windows Server administrators interested in automating management tasks and in using automation tools to implement their DevOps workflow.
You are expected to have experience as Windows Server administrators, but no previous experience with Red Hat Ansible Automation or Linux® is required.
Need more flexible learning options?
Choose a training that fits best your learning style and schedule. To hear more about virtual and self-paced training formats, please contact Personal Customer Service email@example.com or through chat-service.
Avainsanat: Ansible, Ansible Tower, Microsoft, Red Hat, Windows Server