Excel Workout: Basics of Pivot reports
Learn Pivot reporting and create summaries from various data sources, such as Excel files, ERP-systems etc., with just a few clicks! With Excel’s Internal Data Model, you can also create Pivot tables from multiple data sources. The objective of this training is to learn basics of Pivot tables.
- Creating Pivot table
- Selecting data source: checking and editing
- Choosing location
- Adding Row and Column fields, Value fields and Report filters
- Using the Pivot table
- Changing number formats
- Sorting and filtering
- Filtering with Slicers
- Editing row- and column labels
- Working with Total values
- Editing subtotals and Grand totals
- Changing the Summary Function
- Refreshing data from the source to the Pivot Table
- Creating a Pivot Table using Excel’s Internal Data Model
This workout is an advanced level remote training and you can easily join from your workstation. The training suits for an experienced Excel user, who is not yet acquainted with Pivot Tables and want to learn how to utilize them.
Enroll and start today!
Sovelto Easy workouts make learning easy!
Join in with Microsoft Teams and learn from Sovelto’s experienced instructors. We will cover all O365 tools you use in your daily work.
Select the time and topic that suits you best, put your headset on and start learning!
Avainsanat: Excel, Excel 2016, Pivot, Reporting