Excel Workout: Preparing lists for Pivot tables
Excel lists should be in a certain format when used as Pivot source data. To get correct results, even formatting matters. If you convert a list into an Excel Table, you will get features that help you handle and manage your lists. The objective of this training is to learn basics of managing lists.
- Structure rules of Excel data list
- Preparing lists for Pivot tables
- Converting numbers stored as text to numbers
- Converting dates stored as text
- Filling empty cells with zeroes or with value above
- Useful formulas and functions for converting
- Benefits of an Excel table in Pivot reports
This workout is an advanced level remote training and you can easily join from your workstation. The training contains useful information and tips for handling and modifying large Excel lists which are not suitable for pivot reporting.
Enroll and start today!
Sovelto Easy workouts make learning easy!
Join in with Microsoft Teams and learn from Sovelto’s experienced instructors. We will cover all O365 tools you use in your daily work.
Select the time and topic that suits you best, put your headset on and start learning!
Avainsanat: Excel, Excel 2016, Pivot