Excel Workout: Sorting, filtering, and formatting lists as Table
It is often necessary to sort and filter Excel lists, or remove duplicates from them. You can also convert a list to an Excel table and get more useful features that helps you to manage your lists. The objective of this training is to learn the basics of handling large Excel reports.
- Sorting an Excel list
- Using single or multi-level sorting
- Creating a custom list for sorting
- Sorting only selected rows
- Filtering an Excel list
- Auto Filtering based on different data types
- Filtering based on selected value
- Using Advanced filters: date, text, and number filters
- Handling data lists with Excel tables
- Converting a list to an Excel table
- Working with table rows and columns
- Adding formulas and displaying total results
- Handling duplicates in an Excel list
- Formatting duplicates
- Removing duplicates
This workout is a basic level remote training and you can easily join from your workstation. The training suits you if you work with large Excel lists and want to learn how to sort and filter in many ways and often need to remove duplicate rows from your lists.
Enroll and start today!
Sovelto Easy Workouts make learning easy!
Join in with Microsoft Teams and learn from Sovelto’s experienced instructors. We will cover all O365 tools you use in your daily work.
Select the time and topic that suits you best, put your headset on and start learning!
Avainsanat: duplicates, Excel, Excel tables, filter, Filtering, Microsoft, Sorting