This one day ISO/IEC 27001 introductory course will introduce delegates to the requirements and principles of ISO/IEC 27001, providing delegates with an introduction to the issues an information security management system.
- Introduction to ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Principles of information assets
- Introduction to an ISMS
- Understanding Risk assessment and management
- Overview of a Statement of Applicability
- Why do you need certification to ISO 27001?
- The relationship between ISO27001, and ISO27002
- Introduce Information Security Management System
- Over view of the stages of the ISMS
- Defining an Information Security Policy
- Defining the scope of the ISMS
- What are information assets, and identifying them?
- Conducting risk assessments
- Risk measurement
There are no pre-requisites. However, we recommend that all delegates familiarise themselves with BS ISO_IEC 27001_2013, and BS ISO_IEC 27002_2013.
Security and IT professionals, those responsible for risk and audit or project managers responsible for ISO27001 compliance programmes.