iSQI Scrum Master Pro Certification eLearning
Learn Scrum Master skills for your Agile teams
Over the several recent years, Agile has quickly risen to mainstream as organisations want to realise value faster by adopting its rapid iterative approach. The iSQI Scrum Master Pro is designed to teach students the fundamental principles of Scrum, allowing them to implement best practice and avoid falling into bad habits that can significantly impact project delivery, quality and cost.
The training gives an understanding of the Scrum philosophy and principles, practical knowledge of Scrum, including roles, meetings and artifacts. It also helps students to apply Scrum methodology in their organisations as a way of managing issues and roadblocks.
TARGET AUDIENCE: The iSQI Scrum Master Pro has no prerequisites and can be taken by anyone interested in Agile. This course is best suited for:
- Testers, Business analysts, Developers and Team Leaders wanting to learn more about Agile.
- Agile Project Managers wanting to certify their skills as a Scrum Master.
- Project Managers wanting to build and adapt their skills for Agile project work.
- Scrum overview
- Comparison of Agile vs. Traditional
- Scrum Methodology
- Roles within a Scrum team
- User Stories
- Scrum Planning
- Sprint reviews and Retrospectives
- Have the tools effectively work within a Scrum team and environment
- Be able to recognise, define, and work within the concepts of the Scrum framework
- Be prepared for the role of Scrum Master in their organisations
- Be able assist their organisations in adopting Scrum frameworks and methodologies
- Have the tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on Scrum issues in their projects
- Have the knowledge required to sit the iSQI Scrum Master Pro Certification exam
Concepts and Terminology
- Acceptance criteria
- Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD)
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile processes
- Agile teams
- Agile testing practices
- Agile tools
- Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Burndown charts
- Configuration management
- Continuous integration
- Daily stand ups
- Exploratory testing
- Iteration planning
- Regression testing
- Release planning
- Session sheets
- Task board
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- User stories
Our online package allows for self-paced learning and the flexibility to study within your own schedule for 12 months. After your order you will receive instructions how to start the course within two business days.
Planit Virtual Academy works best on the following browsers:
- MS Internet Explorer 10, 11
- MS Edge
- Mozilla Firefox version 45 Extended Support Release (ESR)
- Google Chrome 54
- Safari OS X
- Mobile Browser Android >4 and iOS >9
The exam contains 40 questions and you have 60 minutes in a single session to answer all of the questions. In order to pass the examination and to obtain your iSQI Scrum Master Pro Certification you need to correctly answer at least 65% of the questions. Examinations are independently administered and assessed.
After completing the course, we recommend that you take the certificate exam. You can take this ‘FLEX’ Exam any time within a year of course registration. Purchase and take your exam here.
Avainsanat: ISQI, Scrum, scrum master, Sertifoituminen