ISTQB Foundation Agile Tester eLearning
Learn Agile Testing skills and concepts
This course is designed for testers who have the ISTQB® Foundation Certificate. The participants get an understanding of the fundamentals of testing in Agile projects.
Participants will benefit of an understanding of how Agile projects are organised, learning commonly applied development practices, differences between Agile and traditional approaches and testing tools commonly used.
Learn how testers are positioned in Agile organisations and learn the fundamental Agile testing principles, practices and skills needed to excel in Agile environments. Get to know ways to estimate and organise testing and the application of risk-based testing in Agile projects.
TARGET AUDIENCE: The prerequisite for this course is the ISTQB® Foundation Certificate and participants are encouraged to have a general understanding of test design, process and terminology. This course is best suited for:
- Testers who wish to improve their knowledge of working in an Agile environment.
- Agile testers who wish a learn more about testing in agile.
- Testers who wish to certify their Agile skills for recognition among employers, customers and peers.
- Fundamentals of Agile Software Development
- Release and Iteration Planning
- Agile testing Processes and Methods
- Agile Teams
- Tools and Automation
- Apply Agile Testing Techniques
- Collaborate in a cross-functional Agile team
- Understand principles and basic practices of Agile software development
- Support the Agile team in planning test-related activities
- Assist business stakeholders in defining understandable and testable user stories, scenarios, requirements and acceptance criteria
- Adapt existing testing experience and knowledge to Agile values and principles
- Collaborate with other team members using effective communication styles and channels
- Assist the Agile team in test automation activities
- Apply relevant methods and techniques for testing in an Agile project.
Concepts and Terminology
- Acceptance criteria
- Acceptance Test-Driven Development (ATDD)
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Principles
- Agile Process
- Agile Software Development Approaches
- Agile teams
- Agile testing practices
- Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD)
- Black-box test design techniques
- Burndown charts
- Continuous integration
- Daily stand ups
- Definition of Done
- Exploratory testing
- Extreme Programming(XP)
- Functional/non-functional black box test design
- Iteration planning
- Regression testing
- Release planning
- Risk-based testing
- Session sheets
- Sprint zero
- Task board
- Test -Driven Development (TDD)
- Test Levels
- Test Tools
- Test Types
- Testing pyramid
- Testing quadrants
- User stories
Our online package allows for self-paced learning and the flexibility to study within your own schedule for 12 months. After your order you will receive instructions how to start the course within two business days.
Planit Virtual Academy works best on the following browsers:
- MS Internet Explorer 10, 11
- MS Edge
- Mozilla Firefox version 45 Extended Support Release (ESR)
- Google Chrome 54
- Safari OS X
- Mobile Browser Android >4 and iOS >9
The ISTQB® Foundation Agile Tester examination is a closed book, 40-question multiple choice exam. Candidates must score a minimum of 26 to obtain certification.
The examination is sat separately from the course and is independently administered and assessed.
We recommend that you take the certificate exam after the course, and book and pay your own exam in http://www.fistb.fi/en/certifications/exam-calendar.
Avainsanat: Agile, ISTQB, testaaminen, Testaus