This course is designed for all staff involved with IT Service Management disciplines and gives an awareness of the techniques involved across the range of IT Service Support and Delivery processes
IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL®) is a collection of Best Practices for the management and delivery of IT services and IT infrastructure. Because of decades of constant revision, these Best Practices have become a de-facto standard for the IT departments of all types of organizations. These Best Practices are presented in a service lifecycle model, including Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
This exciting and dynamic 3-day course introduces learners to the lifecycle of managing IT services to deliver to business expectations. As well as an engaging, case study based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice, this course also positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam, required for entry into the future ITIL 2011 edition intermediate level training courses
The ITIL Version 3 best practice is composed of five core disciplines:
Continual Service Improvement
These disciplines represent a service life cycle framework that further enhances alignment to the business while demonstrating business value, ROI and enabling IT to solve specific operational needs.
Course material is in English. It is produced by Sovelto partner Quint Wellington Redwood and is officially approved by APMG. Course is held in English. If you are using Education card payment, the material is not included in the course price and will be charged separately (115 € + VAT).
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
Esitiedot: Delegates should have a basic understanding of IT Service Management but there are nospecific pre-requisites.
Service Management as a practice
- To define service and to comprehend and explain the concept of service management as a practice.
The Service Lifecycle
- To understand the service lifecycle and explain the objectivesand business value for each phase of the lifecycle.
- Covers processes, functions, roles and models including:Service Portfolio Management, Financial Management (IT), Demand Management, ServiceModels, Service Owner.
- Covers processes, functions, roles and models including:Service Level Management, Availability Management, Capacity Management,IT Service Continuity Management, Security Management, Supplier Management,Design Manager, Service Level Manager.
- Covers processes, functions, roles and models including:Change Management, Release and Deployment Management, Service Asset andConfiguration Management, Service ‘V’ Model, Change Manager, Service Asset Manager.
- Covers processes, functions, roles and models including:Incident Management, Problem Management, Event Management, Request Fulfilment,Access Management, Service Desk, IT Operations Management.
Continual Service Improvement
- Covers processes, functions, roles and models including:The 7 step improvement process, Plan, Do, Check and Act, Continual Service ImprovementModel, Process Owner.
Exam preparation issues
ITIL v3 Foudation exam (optional)