Lean IT Foundation eLearning
The Lean IT Association Foundation eLearning covers all elements to introduce you to Lean IT. After completion of the module, you will be able to participate effectively in a Lean IT transformation program. This course is valuable to any member of IT organization.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the concepts behind Lean and how Lean can be applied in IT
- Analyze customer value and translate the voice of the customer to processes
- Understand Lean concepts as customer value, value streams, flow, pull, perfection
- Diagnose and improve processes with value stream mapping
- Problem solving with the Kaizen approach
- Work with the DMAIC improvement cycle
- Designate improvement activities that improve process results
- Understand what behaviors & attitudes are essential within Lean organizations
- Prepare the student to take the Lean IT Association Foundation Certification exam successfully
The eLearning can be used during a period of three months (90 days). In this period the student can use the eLearning to get more insight into the fundamentals of Lean and how to apply Lean in the IT domain. The eLearning helps students to practice and build hands-on skills. The eLearning also introduces you to the softer aspects of Lean IT, like change approaches and how to change people’s behavior and mindset. All the exercises are related to IT, but no technical IT prerequisite knowledge is required.
The eLearning is supported with an exciting case study designed to further enhance your understanding of Lean IT. Students who have attended the e-learning are prepared to successfully take the associated Lean IT Association Foundation certification exam which is a requirement for attending any of the further Lean courses available in this Lean track.
This time and cost effective eLearning follows the global standard for Lean IT. This eLearning provides participants with a unique training and certification experience according to the Lean IT standard, set by the Lean IT Association (LITA). After completion of the course and the online exam, students will be awarded with the Lean IT Association Foundation Certificate.
LITA (Lean IT Association) is a consortium of global leaders in the IT Training and Certification Industry with the mission to establish the global standard for Lean IT education and certification, setting a new reference point for professionals across a broad spectrum of knowledge and competence skills. For more information, visit www.leanitassociation.com.
Prerequisites: There are no pre-requisites for this course, although a basic knowledge of IT concepts will be helpful.
About the Examination
- The EXAM tests for the new style LITA (LEAN IT Association) 2015 Foundation Certificate.
- The exam is closed book with 40 multiple choice questions.
- The pass score is 65% (26 out of 40 questions).
- The exam lasts 90 minutes. The exam can be taken in two formats: Paper based or Online.
- Certificate: Lean IT Foundation
Avainsanat: lean, Lean IT