LS120 Red Hat Learning Subscription Basic
On-demand, self-paced learning with continuously updated content
Red Hat® Learning Subscription, offered by Red Hat Training and Certification, provides on-demand access to help you quickly learn Red Hat technologies. This annual subscription is continuously updated to help you develop the skills and knowledge demanded by a growing technology market.
Customize your subscription tier
Red Hat Learning Subscription helps you build your skills on Red Hat technologies and prepare for certification. With the standard tier, you have additional features to help you meet your certification goals.
See Red Hat Learning Subscription Standard >>
- One year of access: Self-paced access to more than 50 video classroom courses.
- E-book downloads: Download up to 10 course e-books for offline use.
- Early access: Be the first to explore in-development technology before it is officially released by accessing courses and labs currently in development.
- 400 hours of cloud-based labs: Access the same labs as in the classroom, delivered 24×7 on six continents.
- Learning paths: Map your learning and certification goals to one of the learning paths outlined inside the platform.
- Reporting: Get reporting on course and lab progress, as well as course completion certificates.
See more detailed description of the contents here.
Try it now!
Visit the Red Hat product page for more information and to get a seven-day free trial.
Need more information?
To hear more about Red Hat Learning Subscriptions, please contact Personal Customer Service email@example.com or through our Chat-Service.
Avainsanat: DevOps, JBoss, Linux, Middleware, OpenShift, OpenStack, Red Hat