LS220 Red Hat Learning Subscription Standard
On-demand, self-paced learning with continuously updated content
Red Hat® Learning Subscription, offered by Red Hat Training and Certification, provides on-demand access to help you quickly learn Red Hat technologies. This annual subscription is continuously updated to help you develop the skills and knowledge demanded by a growing technology market.
Customize your subscription tier
Red Hat Learning Subscription helps you build your skills on Red Hat technologies and prepare for certification. With the standard tier, you have additional features to help you meet your certification goals, including exam attempts.
- One year of access: Self-paced access to more than 50 video classroom courses.
- E-book downloads: Download up to 10 course e-books for offline use.
- 400 hours of access to cloud-based labs: Access the same labs as in the classroom, delivered 24×7.
- Learning paths: Map your learning and certification goals to one of the learning paths outlined inside the platform.
- Early access: Be the first to explore in-development technology before it is officially released by accessing courses and labs currently in development.
- Certification exams: Validate your skills through performance-based exams via the standard tier. The standard tier includes five exams and two retakes.
- Expert extras: Get access via the standard tier to short demo videos from Red Hat field practitioners that complement and supplement the catalog.
- Expert chat: Get access via the standard tier to a 30-minute session per day to chat with an expert on the course content.
- Reporting: Get reporting on course and lab progress, as well as course completion certificates.
See more detailed description of the contents here.
Try it now!
Visit the Red Hat product page for more information and to get a seven-day free trial.
Need more information?
To hear more about Red Hat Learning Subscriptions, please contact Personal Customer Service email@example.com or through our Chat-Service.
Avainsanat: DevOps, JBoss, Linux, Middleware, OpenShift, OpenStack, Red Hat