Microsoft Teams Workout: Organizing teams in Teams
Microsoft Teams is a widely used collaboration app and the core components of Teams are teams. In this workout you will learn basic principles and get lot of practical tips to manage, organize and utilize teams effectively.
Contents of the training
- What is the idea of a team?
- What kind of teams there are?
- Who can be a member of a team?
- What kind of roles and rights team members have?
- What are channels and why they are used?
- What different types of channels can be created?
Creating and managing a team
- How to create a team?
- How to change the settings of a team?
- How to create channels?
- How to add and manage team members
- How to utilize apps and tabs?
- Best practices for file management in channels
What if a team falls out of use and is not needed anymore?
- Deleting and restoring a deleted channel
- Deleting and restoring a deleted team within a month
- Requesting Teams Admin to archive a team
This workout is an advanced level remote training and you can easily join from your workstation. Enroll and start today!
Sovelto Easy workouts make learning easy!
Join in with Microsoft Teams and learn from Sovelto’s experienced instructors. We will cover all M365 tools you use in your daily work.
Select the time and topic that suits you best, put your headset on and start learning!