You’ll learn how to configure networking services and authentication services, implement virtualization technologies to more effectively manage system resources, perform advanced storage administration tasks, implement shared storage technologies, and develop advanced troubleshooting skills. In this course, you will be introduced to the Oracle IaaS Cloud Solution.
– Configure DNS, DHCP, HTTP, Samba, and other network services.
– Configure LDAP, PAM, and other authentication services.
– Automate installation using Kickstart.
– Recover from boot errors.
– Use advanced package management features.
– Configure network bonding, VLANs, and VPNs.
– Implement Linux Containers, Docker, KVM and other virtualization services.
– Allocate system resources to specific Linux processes
– Use DTrace to identify performance bottlenecks.
– Configure iSCSI, device multipathing, and OCFS2.
– Gain an understanding of the Oracle IaaS Cloud Solutions.
Data Center Manager
– Students should be knowledgeable with the systemd system & service manager and Network interface configuration files and network configuration
– Students should be knowledgeable with Disk partitioning and creation and maintenance of Linux file systems & Software package installation
– Students should be knowledgeable with User and Group administration & Security administration using firewalld
– Student should be able to Install Oracle Linux 7
– Oracle Linux 7: System Administration Ed 1
Need more flexible learning options? Choose a training that fits best your learning style and schedule. To hear more about virtual and self-paced training formats, please contact Personal Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org or through chat-service.