Module 1: Introduction to Microsoft Power Platform
Learn about the components of Microsoft Power Platform, ways to connect data, and how organizations can leverage this technology to create business solutions.
- Microsoft Power Platform Overview
- Module Summary
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Identify when to use each Microsoft Power Platform component application to create business solution
- Learn the value of using Microsoft Power Platform to create business solutions
- Learn the components and features of Microsoft Power Platform
Module 2: Introduction to Microsoft Dataverse
Dataverse allows you to delve into powerful, scalable data solutions in the cloud. Learn what makes Dataverse tick and how it can work with Microsoft Power Platform to create unique and efficient business solutions.
- Microsoft Dataverse Overview
- Module Summary
Module 3: Get Started with Power Apps
Learn about the value and capabilities of Power Apps, and ways other organizations have leverage this technology to build simple applications for their business.
- Introduction to Power Apps
- How to build a canvas app
- How to build a model-driven app
- Introduction to Power Apps portals
Module 4: Get Started with Power Automate
Learn how users can leverage Power Automate to improve business efficiency and productivity.
- Power Automate Overview
- How to Build an Automated Solution
Module 5: Get Started with Power BI
Learn how organizations can use Power BI to easily clean, display, and understand data to ensure better informed decisions.
- Power BI Overview
- How to Build a Simple Dashboard
Module 6: Introduction to Power Virtual Agents
Learn about the value and capabilities of Power Virtual Agents and ways organizations can leverage this technology to build chatbot solutions for their business.
- Power Virtual Agents overview
- How to build a chatbot