RH294R ROLE Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation with Ansible
This self-study Red Hat Online Learning (ROLE) -training is designed for Linux system administrators and developers who need to automate provisioning, configuration, application deployment, and orchestration.
What’s Red Hat Online Learning (ROLE)? Learn more >>
- Installing Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform on control nodes.
- Creating and updating inventories of managed hosts and managing connections to them.
- Automating administration tasks with Ansible playbooks and ad hoc commands.
- Writing effective playbooks at scale.
- Protecting sensitive data used by Ansible Automation Platform with Ansible Vault.
- Reusing code and simplifying playbook development with Ansible Automation Platform roles and collections.
This course is geared toward Linux system administrators, DevOps engineers, infrastructure automation engineers, and systems design engineers who are responsible for these tasks:
- Automating configuration management
- Ensuring consistent and repeatable application deployment
- Provisioning and deployment of development, testing, and production servers
- Integrating with DevOps continuous integration/continuous delivery workflows
Pass the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200), or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux knowledge and experience.
Need more flexible learning options?
Choose a training that fits best your learning style and schedule. To hear more about virtual and self-paced training formats, please contact Personal Customer Service email@example.com or through chat-service.
Avainsanat: Ansible, Linux, Red Hat, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, RHEL, RHEL 8