RH318R ROLE Red Hat Virtualization
Red Hat Virtualization (RH318) helps IT professionals acquire the skills needed to deploy, administer, and operate virtual machines in their organization using Red Hat® Virtualization.
What’s Red Hat Online Learning (ROLE)? Learn more >>
Through numerous hands-on exercises, you will deploy and configure Red Hat Virtualization and use it to provision and manage virtual machines. This course also prepares you for the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Virtualization certification exam.
Course content summary
- Installing and configuring Red Hat Virtualization
- Configuring networking and storage for use with Red Hat Virtualization
- Managing user accounts and access to the Red Hat Virtualization environment
- Installing and managing virtual machines in Red Hat Virtualization
- Using templates for rapid virtual machine deployment
- Managing virtual machine snapshots and images
- Backing up and upgrading Red Hat Virtualization
- Migrating virtual machines and exploring high availability options
Linux system administrators and virtualization administrators interested in deploying and managing large-scale virtualization solutions managing virtual servers in their datacenters, based on the Red Hat Virtualization open virtualization management platform.
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) certification or equivalent experience
Need flexible learning options?
Choose a training that fits best your learning style and schedule. To hear more about virtual and self-paced training formats, please contact Personal Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org or through chat-service.
Avainsanat: Red Hat, Red Hat Virtualization, virtualisointi