Get a verified certificate to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain.
This voucher is used to get a Microsoft’s Course Completion Certificate after passing a Microsoft course in SoveltoX learning platform.
Process of getting the certificate
- Open your browser and go to the SoveltoX course that you have completed.
- Select the last module of the course named ”Get Microsoft Course Completion Certificate”. Click ”Get certificate” -button
- You should then be transferred to academy.microsoft.com. This site will require a Microsoft email account (associated with @live.com, @hotmail.com, @outlook.com, etc.) to access.
After pressing ”Get certificate” -button you might automatically be logged in with incorrect account! Make sure that you are using a correct Microsoft account, since the account will be connected to your SoveltoX account and can’t be changed later. All your certificates will be registered under this Microsoft account in the academy.microsoft.com system.
- Next you should submit the course voucher and authorize the connection and lastly redeem the certificate.
- If this is your first time using academy.microsoft.com, the system will ask you to fill in your name which will be used in the certificate.